The great news despite the concerns associated with COVID-19, people are still buying and selling homes. Here are some interesting statistics that I have researched in the MLS.
- In the past week, 379 homes in the tri-county area (Wayne, Oakland, and Livingston) have gone under contract (buyers and sellers agreed on price, signed the offer, and are awaiting closing).
- In the past week, 186 homes have successfully closed.
- Furthermore, much of the real estate process is handled remotely. With todays technology including electronic signatures and wire transfers, we are able to conduct the selling and buying process while maintaining social distance.
- I will continue to provide my clients with uninterrupted and top notch services as we progress through these difficult times.
- Be well, stay safe, and together we will persevere through this temporary situation.